Friday, October 9, 2015

Da Taa

This is the door prize quilt for the Christmas in the Valley Artisan Show 2015, in Almonte ON. I got the instructions from the utube video from the Missiouri Star Quilt Company. I adjusted the size of the blocks to be bigger, I think they're cut at 5.5" square. I quilted it on the reverse using the poinsettas as a guide. If I had more time I would have completed the stars on the sides. I didn't think of it when it was assembled and had run out of the gold, isn't it the way.

2 comments:

  1. found you on 'justusquilters' following you now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check out that website.
    Thanks for following, although I don't usually have much to say and it's hard to remember to post, I'm much to busy looking at other quilter's blogs!
    Check out www.bloglovin.com it's a great way to get up dates on your favourite bloggers.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete