Saturday, March 16, 2013

Peaceful Piecing.

  
Here is a peak at a Flying Geese pattern.
Let's see...120 blocks at 1.5 inches each...
13 pieces of fabric per block making it a total of 1560 little teeny tiny pieces of fabric. Completed the quilt is about 19 3/4 by 16 3/4. 
I love scappy quilts.  
 






 
 Lou is always a willing work surface.
 
 

 
I think this is an Edyta Sitar pattern from Laundry Basket Quilts but I'm not certain, one of those quilts that stuck in my head and I knew it would make a great miniature quilt.




3 comments:

  1. I am looking for this pattern. It's so very beautiful. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for this pattern. It's so very beautiful. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a Laundry Basket quilt. They are just flying geese.
    Easy peezy.

    ReplyDelete