Friday, February 25, 2022

Getting some work done...finally.


 


 I am making a commissioned miniature block lap sized quilt (2.50 inch blocks) for someone in a seniors residence. She would like to be able to have it on her lap and enjoy all the colours and variety of different blocks. I think the real challenge will be when I put the blocks together. Maybe spraying with Best Press will help with all the tiny bias edges I'll have to deal with. so many bias edges to deal with !

I'm going to have at least two blocks of each in the quilt, some with different colour combinations to make it interesting for Mrs. B to find matching quilt blocks. As I pieced all the different blocks, I wasn't sure how I was going to put them together in the quilt. Or what to do around the edge. It's really made on a wing and a prayer...hope it comes out nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment